Civil Ceremonies and Partnerships
Ballymascanlon House Hotel is a stunning venue for a Civil Ceremony where you and your guests can enjoy a magical day in complete privacy. The relaxing surroundings, the friendly staff, the luxury bedrooms, and fine food and wine will ensure that you have an unforgettable experience.
Ballymascanlon House Hotel is approved by the Civil Registration Service to hold Civil Ceremonies. Depending on the number of guests you have, we can offer you a choice of two rooms in which to hold your Civil Ceremony:
- Oak Room – 140 people
- Plunket McGuiness Room – 70 people
To arrange your civil ceremony, there is a requirement to give 3 months notification to a Registrar. Contact the Louth Registrar to arrange your civil ceremony at Ballymascanlon House hotel.
For further details and rates at Ballymascanlon House Hotel please contact at +353 (0) 42 935 8200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookable Monday to Thursday. Two Managers work on every Wedding ensuring consistency of service and there is only one wedding a day hosted at the Ballymascanlon Hotel. A hotel with a tradition close to 70 years of Hospitality & Service.
The Civil Wedding Package Include
- Civil Ceremony Wedding Room to seat up to 140 guests.
- Fresh Flowers in the Civil Ceremony Room.
- Full A.V. and P.A. facilities for the Wedding Registrar
- Tea/Coffee Biscuits and Finger Sandwiches for all the guests
- Prosecco/Cava for the Bridal Party
- 5 Course Roast Beef or Salmon Main Course Menu
- Toasting Drink for each guest
- Evening Buffet served to your guests during the break in Entertainment
- Red Carpet on arrival
- Fresh Flowers on all tables
- Choice of Bridal Suite for the happy couple
- Two Complimentary Bedrooms
- Full use of our award winning landscaped Gardens for photographs
- Experienced Wedding Planners will help design your special day
- Exclusive use of all our facilities
Price of €63.00 per guest.
The Ballymac (as it is fondly known by one and all) has been a favourite Wedding choice for close to 70 years. The fact that the children and even grandchildren of couples who got married here also choose Ballymascanlon House Hotel for their own weddings speaks volumes.