To help meet all your fitness needs, the Leisure Club offers a variety of exercise equipment, cardiovascular, strength and resistance machines. All fitness programs are under the direction of Qualified Certified Instructors.
The 20-metre deck level pool and hydro pool are designed with the enthusiast and casual user in mind. Whether the interest is a lap swimming or simply relaxation, the Leisure Club caters for all.
Fat Burner Classes:
|Monday||7pm – 8pm|
|Wednesday||9.30am – 10.30am|
Fat Burner Classes are inclusive of gym membership
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Over 16s only
- Proper training attire must be worn
- In the interest of hygiene, please carry a towel at all times while training
- Weights must be replaced after they are used
- Please notify staff of any medical conditions you may have or medications you make be taking.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Please shower before using the pool, Jacuzzi and hot tub.
- Running / jumping/diving or any activity that may cause harm to you or other pool users is not permitted in or around the pool area. This includes children in your care.
- Members must accept responsibility for guests and ensure that they abide by the terms of the membership.
- Food is not permitted in the pool area, gym and changing rooms.
- Please adhere to the guidelines for usages of the sauna, stem room and spas.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted to use the gym, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi or hot tub.
- Children under 8 must have an adult accompany them in the pool at all times, children under 16 must have an adult supervising them at all times whilst on the premises.
- It is recommended that children aged 8 and over should use the same gender changing rooms as recommended by Swim Ireland and ILAM Ireland.
- Babies / toddlers that require nappies must wear swim nappies in the pool.