Covid-19 Safety Charter
The COVID-19 Safety Charter is a Government-endorsed initiative to reinforce confidence in domestic and overseas visitors in Irish tourism businesses. The COVID-19 Safety Charter is designed to give comfort and reassurance to our customers and employees that Ballymascanlon House Hotel are operating safely.
Fáilte Ireland has issued sector specific guidelines for tourism and hospitality businesses to guide us in how best to meet the Government’s public health advice; by being awarded this Charter, we and all our employees are agreeing to follow the recommended guidelines for hospitality sector.
We can confirm that our employees has completed COVID-19 hygiene and safety control training as set out in the Terms & Conditions of the Charter which includes:
- A clear understanding of the COVID-19 infection
- An awareness of their role in and responsibility for helping prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus
- A clear understanding of standard precautions surrounding infection control
- A clear understanding of the correct hand-washing techniques and practices
- A clear understanding of how to apply this knowledge to their place of work
The Safety Charter demonstrates to our customers and our employees that we, as a tourism and hospitality business, are operating in line with current Government public health advice and with safety and cleaning protocols in place.
The Covid-19 Safety Charter is endorsed by Fáilte Ireland and the Government of Ireland.