Civil Ceremonies and Partnerships
Ballymascanlon House Hotel is a stunning venue for a Civil Ceremony where you and your guests can enjoy a magical day in complete privacy. The relaxing surroundings, the friendly staff, the luxury bedrooms, and fine food and wine will ensure that you have an unforgettable experience.
Ballymascanlon House Hotel is approved by the Civil Registration Service to hold Civil Ceremonies. Depending on the number of guests you have, we can offer you a choice of three rooms in which to hold your Civil Ceremony:
- Oak Room – 140 people
- Garden Room – 220 people
- Plunket McGuiness Room – 70 people
For further details and rates at Ballymascanlon House Hotel please contact at +353 (0) 42 935 8200 or email email@example.com
Civil or Humanist Ceremonies
Two Managers work on every Wedding ensuring consistency of service and there is only one wedding a day hosted at the Ballymascanlon Hotel. A hotel with a tradition close to 70 years of Hospitality & Service.
This Wedding Package Includes
- Ceremony Room that can seat up to 220 guests
- Fresh Flowers in the Civil Ceremony Room
- Red Carpet on arrival
- Choice of four wedding packages to choose from
- Fresh Flowers or Crystal Centerpieces on all tables
- Choice of Honeymoon Suite for the happy couple on the night of your wedding (minimum numbers attending apply)
- Two Complimentary Bedrooms on the night of the wedding. (minimum numbers attending apply)
- Full use of our award winning landscaped Gardens for photographs
- Experienced Wedding Planners will help design your special day
Packages from €64.00 per guest.
The Ballymac (as it is fondly known by one and all) has been a favourite Wedding choice for close to 70 years. The fact that the children and even grandchildren of couples who got married here also choose Ballymascanlon House Hotel for their own weddings speaks volumes.